Owner Coach Tom Creagh has a lifetime of experience playing, and 18 years coaching soccer all over the world including Ireland, England, Australia, and the US.
Coach Tom seeks the best youth soccer programs to incorporate their philosophies into Pro Soccer Kids. He uses coaching techniques shared by soccer powerhouses Brazil, Holland and England – taking the best from each one.
Coach Tom is:
- Fully Qualified and Licensed under UEFA and United States Soccer Federation (USSF).
- “A” License through the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA).
- Trained several ODP players
- Certified in Infant and Child First Aid and CPR.
- Coached at Notre Dame Girls High School and was integral in forming their first Club Soccer team.
- Coached many local youth teams including Manhattan Soccer Club, Oceanside United, & Garden City Park.
- Created Pro Soccer Kids (PSK) Champions League intramural soccer games for PSK players age 4, 5 and 6
- Formed Seside Soccer Club 2010