By Purchasing a class with PRO SOCCER KIDS or SEASIDE SOCCER CLUB, you agree to the following:
- Please include relevant medical information (allergies, medical conditions such as diabetes, epilepsy, etc.) in writing with child’s application.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to start time of class and supervise or designate a responsible adult to supervise your child prior to and immediately after his/her Pro Soccer Kids/Seaside Soccer Club class.
- Please, no toys or snacks out of their containers during class.
- Children who wear glasses must use shatterproof eye wear at all times.
- Children MUST wear sneakers in class.
- Sweat/track pants, shorts or any other comfortable clothing easy for child to move in are recommended.
- Pro Soccer Kids/Seaside Soccer Club will provide a t-shirt for each child, and we ask that all children wear them to class.
- Extra t-shirts are available ($10 each).
- No sibling is allowed to take part in any class (unless they are registered) and must be supervised by a parent or guardian. Please keep babies and small children out of playing area where larger kids are running around.
- “Parent and Child” classes are designed to include parent participation, so a parent or guardian must accompany the child throughout the entire class.
REFUNDS and Make-up Classes
- Pro Soccer Kids/Seaside Soccer Club guarantees a refund for the remaining classes (after a $15 administrative/insurance fee) before the 4th class of any season. No refunds thereafter.
- If you withdraw your child from the program, you must notify Pro Soccer Kids/Seaside Soccer Club in writing (email) no less than 24 hours before the 4th class of the season and are responsible for all charges until you do so.
- No refunds for missed classes. Up to two FREE make-up classes are permitted, contingent to availability. You must notify us before missing a class to be eligible for a makeup, and the makeup cannot be carried over to another season. Email or call our office 516-766-5437 with the date/time/location you are requesting for your makeup class (picked from the current season of class choices www.prosoccerkids.com/Find_Classes) and wait for confirmation before attending.
- Pro Soccer Kids/Seaside Soccer Club reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. In the event this happens, you may choose a different class, or receive a complete refund.
- Pro Soccer Kids/Seaside Soccer Club has sole discretion to determine if a class should be canceled due to weather (such as heavy rain, snow, high winds, extreme temperature). We will attempt to contact you via email in the event a class is called off due to weather. We will also post notice of a rained out class on the main page of our website.
- If you are unsure about the status of a class, call our office at (516) 766-KIDS (5437). If your class is cancelled, a makeup class will be added on at the end of the season.
- Please give our office 24 hours notice (by email if possible) if your child cannot attend a scheduled class in order to receive credit for the make-up. All make-ups must be used before the end of the current season. Make-ups cannot carry over to other Pro Soccer Kids/Seaside Soccer Club seasons.
- Confirmation, including class details and receipt will be sent via email if address is provided.
- We make the decision to cancel class due to rain on the MORNING of the DAY of your class
- If we need to cancel your class due to rain, we NOTIFY YOU VIA EMAIL that we have on file. Please check your security and SPAM settings to allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your SPAM inbox in case our email went there
- We also post canceled class announcement on the HOMEPAGE of our website www.prosoccerkids.com in the right side of the page
- Sorry, due to the large number of players in our program, we are NOT able to call you if your class is rained out
- If you do not have access to the internet and the weather is questionable, please call our office (516) 577-KIDS (5437) to determine class status.
- All rained out classes will be automatically added on to the end of the season, on your usual day and time.
- If it is raining or the radar shows a storm coming within 2–3 hours of your class, we will cancel your class for the day.
RELEASE AND WAIVER
I, [Parent Name], the child’s parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of Pro Soccer Kids LLC activities and the child’s experience and capabilities and believe the child to be qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. I hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue Pro Soccer Kids LLC, their respective administrators, coaches, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, (each considered one of the “Releasees” herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on my and my child’s account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “Releasees” or otherwise, including and I further agree that if, despite this release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement, I, or my child, or anyone on the child’s behalf, makes a claim against any of the “Releasees”, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the “Releasees” from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as a result of such a claim.
I understand and agree that Pro Soccer Kids LLC has the right to terminate the enrollment of any child from Pro Soccer Kids/Seaside Soccer Club if it, in its sole discretion, determines that the continued attendance of the child in the program is not in the best interest of the child nor the program. I agree to supervise or designate a responsible adult to supervise my child prior to and immediately after his/her Pro Soccer Kids/Seaside Soccer Club activities.