By Purchasing a class with Pro Soccer Kids (“PSK”), you agree to the following:
- Please include child health information (allergies, asthma, etc.) in your customer account.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to start time of class and supervise or designate a responsible adult to supervise your child throughout his/her Pro Soccer Kids class.
- PSK provides all the soccer equipment for our classes: soccer balls, nets, cones, mats.
- Please, no toys or snacks on the playing field.
- Children who wear glasses must use shatterproof eye wear during class.
- Attire: shorts, track pants, or any comfortable clothing easy for child to move in are recommended. Sneakers are best, or any covered-toe shoe that will stay on child’s foot when kicking, jumping, running. PSK will provide a t-shirt for each child, and we ask that all children wear them to class.
- Non-registered friends/relatives are not allowed to take part in soccer class and must be supervised by a parent or guardian on the sideline. Please keep babies and small children out of playing area where larger kids are in class. Older kids cannot participate in younger sibling’s class.
- Classes labeled “Parent and Me” (some of the age 2 classes) are designed to include parent participation, therefore a parent or guardian must accompany the child throughout the entire class.
REFUNDS and Make-up Classes
- Pro Soccer Kids guarantees a prorated refund for the remaining classes (after a $15 administrative/insurance fee) before the 4th class of any season. No refunds thereafter.
- If you withdraw your child from the program, you must notify PSK by email no less than 24 hours before the 4th class of the season and are responsible for all charges until you do so.
- No refunds for missed classes. Up to two FREE make-up classes are permitted, contingent to availability. You must notify us before missing a class to be eligible for a makeup, and the makeup cannot be carried over to another season. Email email@example.com or call (516) 766-5437 with the date/time/location you are requesting for your makeup class picked from the current season of class choices and wait for confirmation before attending.
- Pro Soccer Kids reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. In the event this happens, you may choose a different class, or receive a full refund.
- Pro Soccer Kids has sole discretion to determine if a class should be canceled due to weather (such as heavy rain, high winds, extreme temperature). We will attempt to contact you via email in the event a class is called off due to weather. We will also post notice of a rained out class on the main page of our website.
- Confirmation, including class details and receipt will be sent via email to the address(es) on file in your Pro Soccer Kids member account.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Respect others’ personal space
- Treat others with kindness
- When communicating verbally, keep it positive
- No hitting, spitting, pinching or any physical abuse
- No name-calling, bullying or verbal abuse
- During individual skill building in class, don’t interfere with others
- Listen and do your best to follow coach instructions
- Communicate issues or questions directly to the office
- Notify the office of any player health or developmental concerns
- Failure to comply with our Code of Conduct will result in a warning. Second offense may result in termination of enrollment with Pro Soccer Kids
- We make the decision to cancel class due to rain 1 to 3 hours before your class.
- If we need to cancel your class due to heavy rain, we NOTIFY YOU VIA EMAIL that we have on file. Please check your security and SPAM settings to allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your SPAM inbox in case the cancellation email went there.
- We also post canceled class announcement on the HOMEPAGE of our website.
- Sorry, due to the large number of players in our program, we are NOT able to call you if your class is rained out
- If you do not have access to the internet and the weather is questionable, please call our office (516)766-5437 to determine class status.
- All rained out classes will be automatically added on to the end of the season, on your usual day and time. You can access your class schedule 24/7 on our website to check for start date, end date and rain makeup dates.
RELEASE AND WAIVER
I, [Parent Name], the child’s parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of Pro Soccer Kids LLC activities and the child’s experience and capabilities and believe the child to be qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. I hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue Pro Soccer Kids LLC, their respective administrators, coaches, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, (each considered one of the “Releasees” herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on my and my child’s account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “Releasees” or otherwise, including and I further agree that if, despite this release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement, I, or my child, or anyone on the child’s behalf, makes a claim against any of the “Releasees”, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the “Releasees” from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as a result of such a claim.
I understand and agree that Pro Soccer Kids LLC has the right to terminate the enrollment of any child from Pro Soccer Kids LLC, in its sole discretion, determines that the continued attendance of the child in the program is not in the best interest of the child nor the program. I agree to supervise or designate a responsible adult to supervise my child prior to, during and immediately after Pro Soccer Kids class activities.
It is the policy of Pro Soccer Kids, LLC to never release, sell, or otherwise divulge information submitted electronically to any third party without the expressed consent or knowledge of its customers. We employ SSL Security Encryption whenever possible to ensure that all information sent electronically is as difficult as possible for any third party to decipher.
BY PURCHASING A PRO SOCCER KIDS CLASS, WHETHER BY PHONE, INTERNET, OR ON PAPER, YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE POLICIES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE ABOVE POLICIES, YOU MUST NOTIFY OUR OFFICE IN WRITING. THANK YOU!
PRO SOCCER KIDS POLICIES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE EACH TIME YOU REGISTER FOR CLASSES.