Parent & Me
Family Interactive Class…”Parent & Me”
This interactive class brings you — the parent — direct involvement with your child. Instead of watching from the sidelines, you participate in the class with your child. This is an excellent opportunity for you to spend quality time together while easing your child into social situations with support and confidence.
This forty minute class is the perfect introduction to soccer for children 2 to 3 years of age. As a parent, grandparent or guardian, you will also fully participate in this dynamic class. It is a wonderful opportunity to spend time working together to play soccer and maybe even improve your game as well!
A typical PSK “Parent & Me” Class will include:
- A Fun Warm Up
- Stretching and Balance
- Creative Activities with props (such as tall or flat cones, hoops, small nets, etc)
- Following one step instructions
- Playing along side “teammates”
- Slow Movement with Ball (teaching “no hands” dribbling), using various size soccer balls
- Shooting (GOOOOOAL!)
- Stickers at the end of the class
We would love to add more “Parent & Child” Classes!